Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My First Birthday - January 31st, 2007

I am officially one year old. I actually turned one year old very, very early this morning while I was still sleeping. When my mommy got me up she told me the news. I had a banner day with treats, singing, birthday well wishes, and lots of attention. I had so much fun tonight at dinner with my mommy and daddy I didn't even get to open all my presents. My daddy says they'll still be there tomorrow to open.
It's been an incredible year - I've learned so much that it makes one's head spin.
I want to thank all my family and friends for the love, kindness, and fun they've shown me this year. I couldn't have done it without all of you! I would also like to thank my agent, the people at DreamWorks...(oops - that's my Oscar speech.) Anyway, thank you to you all. Let's see what great things year #2 has in store...........

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 05, 2007 10:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Finn! We're proud of you!
Kyle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home