Thursday, February 03, 2011

December Highlights

Hmm...what a festive and fun month!

Started out well as I followed an old Sarazin tradition of putting out my shoes by the fireplace for St. Nick on 12/5. My shoes are small so St. Nick kindly found all my shoes and proceeded to fill them with chocolate candy bars. Wish I could wake up to candy-filled shoes every day!

Spent some good quality time with the cool, big kids on my block...the Kleins.

Made gingerbread houses and cookies with Grandma Barb. I think she was a wee surprised at how "take charge" I was of the whole operation but I really did need to step in and keep her on task.

Great night out downtown seeing the Christmas North Pole display at Macy's (liked it so much we went through twice) and dinner at Ike's.

Whole family took time off over the holidays and I had 12 days at home. Great staycation of Santa bringing gifts, family gatherings, movies, bowling, Michael sleepover, sledding, etc...

Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home