Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Adventures

Summer is well in swing here in MN, with just about 6 weeks to go before Labor Day.

I've been enjoying corn on the cob, yummy grapes, summer parades, going for bike rides, playing at the park, wearing shorts and short sleeves (special fav is my grey ensemble), swimming, and getting to stay up later with the sun. I am currently on vacation and took my annual trip to WI with the Sarazin relatives. A good time was had by all.

My cousin Maggie had a very serious colon surgery yesterday but all went well. She had lots of people pulling for her and is now working on her recovery. She's a pretty great cousin.

I hope to enjoy the rest of the summer and my parents promise to post some more pictures. They certainly take a lot of them!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home