Friday, July 24, 2009

Spring Recap

Hi All,
I've been so busy that I have not written in awhile. Hmmm....where to start.
1) Well, you can see the CA pictures and video. I went to LA with my parents in February - met new friends, played at the ocean, and went to Disneyland. I am eager to go back next winter as well as making it to TX to see the grandparents soon.

2) This spring I was busy playing soccer at the Y and with Soccer John (at preschool.) I really see myself as a multi-sport athlete -- swimmer, runner, soccer player, hockey player, golfer, bowler, jumper off of stairs, climber of the couch, chaser of the cat, and so on.

3) Some of my favorite characters are Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse and all the Disney gang, the crew from the Cars movie, Diego and his cousin Dora, Spiderman, Batman, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Hercules. The last three are old school but really hold up.

4) I spent time getting to know my uncle Kyle's girlfriend Vera. In the fall she's going to marry Kyle and become my auntie. This is all very exciting and I've been promised cake and dancing.

5) I switched rooms at school. I am now a member of mid-blue pre-K and no longer in young-blue. Moving up on...
Finnegan S. Baron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home