Saturday, March 05, 2016

Finn Turns Ten - 1/31/16

Holy smokes - I'm 10 years old.  Finn Turns Ten...say that 10X real fast and you'll get the idea of how exciting that is.

  • Night before my birthday cousin Michael slept over and we went to Salut with my parents for dinner - 2 words: yum and fun
  • On my birthday I had my friends, my grandparents, and Michael for pizza, bowling, cake, and arcade games at Park Tavern.  I broke 100!  Best of all was time with great buds.
  • The next weekend I had Will, Johnny, and Karl over for dinner at Pepitos and a slumber party.  Little "slumber" but lots of "party" to be had

Thanks friends and family for making it a great birthday!!!


Ben, Bjorn, and Will

Bjorn and Ben



Jack and Johnny

Liam and Karl

Michael and me

Myonghai, Karl, Liam, and me

Teddy and me




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home