Sunday, March 09, 2008

Did you know I was a dolphin boy??


Well Folks it is true...I am part dolphin. I have been going to the MN Zoo a lot this winter (it's been a long, long winter in MN) and am particularly fond of the dolphins. When I got a stuffed dolphin a few weeks ago I immediately had it swim in the sink at home. Apparently he got a bit water-logged. As you may remember I like to swim myself. This morning I went swimming at the club with my mommy. I worked on my strokes, used the kick board, jumped in the pool over and over, played on the stairs, and had a great time. My mommy thinks I'm just a wee bit dolphin.
PS My mommy promises to post my bday pics soon!!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, March 30, 2008 1:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dolphin boy FINN!

 
At Tuesday, April 08, 2008 5:16:00 AM, Blogger London said...

Hey Finn - hope you don't mind me using your blog to get in touch with your mom. It's Fiona - typing from London!! How are you all? By the looks of your blog - very well and very busy! Finn, your London pals, Didi & Nina (now 5 and nearly 3 years old), would love a site like yours. Unfortunately for them, their parents only just manage to download photos from the camera to the computer let alone upload them again into the ether!! Anyway, lovely to have made contact. Jean - it'd be great to hear all your news. Lots of love to you all. xx Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home