Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall is Here

Hello friends and family,
Fall is here in MN. I've been busy in September and October. I had to start wearing pants which I thought was weird at first, much stiffer for walking. I've become a master of the slides at the 2 parks by our house. Annie and Hayden, my neighbor friends, showed me how it's done. I can sing parts of "Twinkle, twinkle little star" to myself. I have new words every day. I said my first proper sentence "she's a cat." And since I stopped grabbing her hair, our cat Emerson seems more relaxed around me. I got to spend a lot of time recently with my Baron grandparents who were here from TX. They even babysat me for a whole weekend. Halloween is just around the corner. Fun!
Finn
PS Did you know if you stomp on leaves on the ground they crunch???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home