Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Summer Recap

Hello All,
Summer is almost over. It's been a great summer for me. I've had so much fun running around and playing outside. My best buddy on the block is Annie. I went to her birthday party the other day. She's a lot of fun and very nice to me.
My daddy has been very busy working with the Mayor on the backyard project. We've got a new garage and patio. Last weekend Kyle, Maggie, and Colleen helped us enjoy the first bon fire in the fire pit. Then Sunday night we had all the neighbor friends over for a BBQ. I like pushing the garage door button - it goes up and down. I always say bye-bye to the cars when I leave the garage.
I'm still having a lot of fun in my toddler room at school. Mommy comes to see me at lunch during the day. One day I went out with Mommy and all her coworkers for pizza.
Enjoy the last weekend of summer everyone!
Finn

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Finn,

I love playing with you. Every day I ask my Mommy if Finn is home yet so I can go down and ask him to play.

Thanks for being a cute little friend to hang out with!

- Annie Hamilton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home