Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend - Let the Summer Begin!

Hello friends and fans of summer,
We kicked it off right in SLP this Memorial Day weekend. Friday night we had a taco picnic at our neighbors the Reuters. I really like tacos - yum! Mom says Jon makes great bloody marys. I wasn't able to try one of those sadly.
Saturday night we grilled out at our neighbors the Zipoys house. Aton said I was one hungry baby when I ate 3 hot dogs for dinner. I made friends with Greg. He is a good tickler.
Uncle Kyle went for a walk around Lake Harriet with me and my mom on Sunday. I like him. Last night we went to a pizza party at the Greves. Will and Sofie let me play with their toys.
And today I went to the Murphys' house for more hotdogs and hamburgers. I saw all my cousins, my 2 aunts and 2 uncles, and my grandparents. My cousin Maggie turned 13, seems old doesn't it? We sang off-key to her for her birthday.
I hope you all are kicking off the summer festivities too!
Finner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home