Saturday, February 15, 2014

Brrr....coldest January ever - 2014

Very cold January this year - they closed school 5 times in January due to the bitter temps and windchill.   All us kids went a little stir crazy.  Here's some pics from a zoo trip with Liam and Myonghai when we braved the cold outside.   Thanks to Ann for taking us.

Ended the month right with my 8th birthday on the 31st.  Grandma made me a pre-birthday dinner to kick off birthday week.  On the day, went to Murrays for steak with mom and dad.  Then had a killer party at Grand Slam with 13 of my best buddies - Michael, Liam, Bjorn, Will, Karl, Teddy, Josef, AJ, Ben, Martin, Myonghai, Jack C., and Jack B.  We did laser tag, arcade, trampoline, mini golf, and bumper cars.  Mom made her chocolate cake I love to have after pizza.  Then Michael came over after to play with all my new Legos.  (I think my friends all know I love me some Legos.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home