Saturday, August 03, 2013

Finished first grade

I finished first grade back in June.  It was a truly great year.  My teacher Srta. Foreman taught me a lot and was so very nice.  Good buddy Liam from Kindergarten was in my first grade class.  I also made new friends this year and kept in touch with those from Kindergarten.  My Spanish reading is impressing everyone.  My English reading is not too shabby either.  Reading and math are quite fun although the homework every night wasn't always my favorite.

We had a rainy spring this year so my spring track season with cousin Michael was a bit of a wash out.  Did get a lot of bike riding in with the parents.  This summer I played soccer with my Mom coaching again.  Great time as 8 of us guys are from PSI (Bjorn, Will, Karl, Dylan, Ben, Javier, Teddy, and me.)  Cousin Maggie is my summer nanny.  She takes me to golf and swim lessons, on outings, and tickles me a lot.  I rank her in my top 3 favorite females after Mom and Emer.

Just a month to go before 2nd grade starts.  The summer is flying by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home