Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Introducing Finn Baron....6 Years Old



I'm officially 6 years old now.  I told my Dad I feel more responsible and assume I'll have to do more chores.  He asked what chores I do now and I couldn't think of any.  Anyway, chores aside it feels good to be 6.

Had treats at school in my classroom on Monday because Tuesday, my actual birthday, had an unexpected day at home.  Water main pipe issue at school so the school closed for the day.  My Mom said I could open my presents Monday night and play with them all day yesterday on my birthday.  Mom made my fav dinner, beef tenderloin, last night.  This Saturday have my friends party in the afternoon and cousin Michael sleeping over afterwards.  

Above is me in one of my new birthday gifts.  I look good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home