Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Kindergarten Highlights a Few Weeks In

  1. Take the bus - have a regular seat buddy I sit with and he's older, a 1st grader!
  2. Bringing lunch from home - Mom packs exactly what I want.
  3. Gym, Recess, Music, Computer Lab, and Library - all fun breaks in the day!
  4. Made my first classroom buddy, Bjorn.  He gave me an army man toy.
  5. Think my teacher Sra. Sala-Healey is so nice.
  6. Love learning Spanish all day long and coming home to share with the fam.
  7. Turns out math is quite fun.
  8. Go to bed tired from all that good knowledge I've crammed in my noggin during the day.  Wonder if any of it will spill out my ears???
  9. Now understand why everyone lives for the weekend!
  10. Last but not least, know that my parents are SUPER proud of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home