Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Movie Reviews

Saw "Mars Needs Moms" with my mom, "Rango" with my mom and cousin Michael, and "Hop" with my mom, Michael, and aunt Margaret all in the course of about 3 weeks.

  1. "Hop" - combo live action/animation about the heir to the Easter Bunny throne who wants to be a drummer in a rock and roll band. Review: Great shots of the candy factory, cute story. Score A+.
  2. "Mars Needs Moms" - Martians steal a young boy's mom to help raise their kids and he comes to her rescue right before she almost dies. Review: Good action, the part when the mom almost dies made me cry and I had to hug my mom alot. Score A-.
  3. "Rango" - domesticated lizard ends up in a dessert town and has to save the town from a water shortage and bad critters. Review: Fun to be there with Mike but I got antsy during the film, not that great. Score B-.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home